Bleachyard, Newport -Sold
We have been instructed by the vendor to offer for sale c. 20 acres of agricultural land at Bleachyard, Newport. The land is of mixed quality and suitable for cattle, sheep or equine grazing.
Situated approximately 500 meters from Newport town on the R311 Newport to Castlebar road. This land is bordering the Black Oak River to the south and Bleachyard lough to the north. The land is situated in a beautiful area overlooking the Black oak River which is a SAC area of conservation.
It has many possibilities:
• 20 Acres of mixed quality land
• Within the town services of Newport (water and sewerage)
• 500 yards from Newport town on R311 road to Castlebar
• Bordering Black Oak River & Bleachyard Lough
The land offers both agricultural potential and development opportunity (subject to PP)
Viewing by appointment with sole selling agent
Ref No: A1064
Location & Information
- Property Type: Land & Farms, Newport, Property, Sold