Carrabawn, Newport Sale Agreed
Carrabawn, Newport, County Mayo, Ireland
This 1960’s style bungalow with an adjoining apartment and flat roof extension is conveniently located 100 metres from Newport town with private driveway.
This attractive bungalow with stone frontage is within a 5 minute walk from Newport town.
This residence comprises of 213 sq metres in area and consists of:
- Front porch
- Entrance hallway
- Living room has an attractive open fire with adjoining dining room, sitting room
- Five bedrooms – one with shower room
- Bathroom and fitted kitchen
- It is serviced with water, sewerage, electricity & telephone
The adjoining apartment has dual access from the hallway in the main residence and from the rear of the property. It consists of two bedrooms, kitchen cum living room and bathroom.
- Garage: This two storey building consists of 61.8 sq metres and comprises of:
- Ground Floor workshop and garage
- First Floor:
- large spacious area suitable for conversion for multi purpose activity.
There is a small garden with steps to the front of the house and a private adjoining driveway with parking area.
The location of this house, adjacent to the Newport town and all amenities makes it a very attractive residence for any buyer.
Ref No A837
Location & Information
- Property Type: Newport, Property